PELE INKLINGS

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Too Long....

When things get busy in my world, that's when I get disconnected...big time. That said, it's not a surprise that my last post was way back at the beginning of December, because so many great things have happened since Pele's trip to Aqua Miami. Time for the cliff notes!

  • two weeks of shipping art out to collectors and consultants after Miami (completely unexpected and amazing that so many folks loved the work)
  • printing orders galore from Skif...dots, panels, stars, and blocks, oh my (many thanks to our intern-turned-part-time-printer, Holly Childress, for her great work with Skif!)
  • more printing with Alicia LaChance on her New Village series of prints (we've only scratched the surface)
  • our biggest sale yet of eleven of Laura Berman's Umbra prints to the Rosewood Hotel in Abu Dhabi (who's up for a visit?)
  • organizing an upcoming Pele show at Mad Art Gallery (shout out to Jeff at Hartz Gallery for putting it all together)
  • a crazy anniversary trip to Las Vegas (thrown in, just for fun)

So when one of you incredible folks comes up with a way to add more hours to my day, I want to be the first to know. In the meantime, I will do my best to stay in touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment