PELE INKLINGS

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Geometry and Architecture

Simple geometry can be so beautiful. With my interest in art, design, and architecture, I find myself always looking for and responding to patterns in the world around me. Some of these photos are from places I've visited...some are from places I hope to visit someday. But they are all amazing examples of how geometric lines and patterns can create beauty in our world.



Diamond Island Community Hall Interior, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Diamond Island Community Hall Exterior, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

High Trestle Trail Bridge, Madrid, IA

Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge, St. Louis, MO

Thorncrown Chapel Interior, Eureka Springs, AK

Thorncrown Chapel Exterior, Eureka Springs, AK

Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta, Indonesia



No comments:

Post a Comment